• SA Power networks
• Hillgrove Resources Kanmantoo
• Thomas Foods (Lobethal & Murray Bridge)
• B.-d. Farm Paris Creek
• Pernod-Ricard (Orlando Wines Rowland Flat)
• Bird in Hand Winery
• Henstock technologies
• Laucke Flour Mills
• Torque Industries
• Mclaren Vale Beer Company
• Moo Premium Foods
• Power & Drive Solutions
Through our commitment to Occupational Health & Safety and the environment we have developed our own policies and procedures.
A.P.E Contractors currently employ 6 full time staff and also make use of quality, experienced & accredited sub-contractors and apprentices.
As the solar & energy efficiency industry was gaining momentum in 2009, A.P.E. Contractors took the opportunity to intertwine our environmental values with business growth and entered the solar PV industry. We quickly became an industry leader in quality installed grid connected systems, whilst maintaining a strong presence in the industrial sector. To date we have successfully installed over 1000 grid connected systems in South Australia and are always looking to sustain our high quality of workmanship.
• Act with and integrity in all our relationships.
• In our relationships collaborate respect and empower one another
• Achieve this through open, honest and regular communication
• Develop a highly motivated, valued and diverse workforce
• Maximise our financial & physical resources focussing on company growth and profitability
• Increase effectiveness & efficiency through constant and never ending improvement
• Do all possible in our power to protect our people and our environment
Adam Paues - Managing Director ``Attention to detail``
Max Barnes (Barnesy) - Electrician “Quality all rounder”
Max started his electrical apprenticeship with A.P.E. Contractors Pty Ltd in November 2011 & is now a qualified electrician. He loves being a sparky & gets satisfaction from doing a quality job. He works in an orderly manner & does his best to meet customer’s expectations. Max is already a competent tradesman and when faced with challenging projects will think outside the square to get the best results. You will be impressed with how polite & courteous he is!
Matt Dominish (Dommo/Matty-D)-Apprentice electrician “Efficient & tidy”
Matt is a 3rd year electrical apprentice and is an essential part of our team. He is always keen to learn ways and is fascinated by how smart electrical systems can be made. This kid is going places and will work his ass off to get the job done. (Just don’t let his hair give you the wrong impression!)
Owen Hocking I Electrical Leading Hand I Kanmantoo Copper Mine
“A.P.E. Contractors connected & commissioned all of the brewing equipment in 2012 in a quality manner. We have rarely seen them again since the job was completed as everything has been running like clock work. This has meant we have been busy doing what we do best, brewing great beer!”.